School : SMA Negeri 1 Wonosobo.
Grade / Semester : XII / 1
Subject : Metabolism.
Topic : Photosynthesis.
Time allocation : 2 x 15 minutes.
Teacher : Hafidha Asni Akmalia.
Standard of Competence
Understanding the importance of metabolism process at organism.
Decribing the catabolism and anabolism process of carbohydrate.
IIndicators to achieve the competence.
1. Students are able to identify chloroplast and itspart.
2. Students are able to identify the definitions of photosynthesis.
At the end of this lesson, student are able to :
1. Identify the structure and function of chloroplast correctly.
2. Explain the process of photosynthesis correctly.
1. The structure and function of chloroplast.
2. The definition of photosynthesis.
3. The process of potosynthesis at plant.
c. Giving test.
Teaching and Learning Process.
· Praying and greeting.
· Checking students’s attendance.
· Starting the topics.
· Starting the learning objectives.
b. Main activities.
· Teacher ask students about the meaning of photosynthesis.
· Teacher explain the stucture and function of chloroplast.
· Teacher explain the process of photosynthesis.
· Students discuss on group.
· Students present the result of discussion in front of the class.
· Asking the students to summarize the materials.
· Giving information to the students for the next meeting.
SStudent's Hand Book, BSCS Blue Version
Structure and Non-Structure Assessment
Approved by Yogyakarta, 25 April 2010
SMA N 1 Wonosobo’s Headmaster Teacher,
Mr. X Hafidha Asni Akmalia